mosey : Definition, Usages, News and More
- For the sake of a few deutsche marks, Hollywood is quite prepared to have Gary Cooper mosey up to a bar and say, "Ein Bier, bitte.
- In mid-afternoon Shivers came out smiling, said he was going to mosey around and might look at Abe Lincoln's tomb while Stevenson thought the matter over.
- Soon, perhaps after he whips up some beef tacos, rice and guacamole for dinner and plays with the kids a while, he will mosey down to the dungeon-dark studios he calls Los Cryptos .
News & Articles
- Bristol Bits: 1959, it was a very good year
I was out of state for an extended weekend, so I wasn’t able to mosey around town to pick up bits for this column. So bear with me as I start out with a partial picture of my Class of ’59 at Stafford School. Bill Laser, who is in the picture, sent it to me.
July 3, 2013 - The Bristol Press
- BBC Editorial Director Announces Departure Less Than Two Months After Promotion
UPDATED: Roger Mosey, who led the U.K. public broadcaster's London 2012 Olympics coverage, will head up a college that is part of the University of Cambridge. read more
July 2, 2013 - The Hollywood Reporter
- Thyme with Rosemary: Experience summer in every berry
As I walked barefoot on the worn, curving trail with the cattle, they would often mosey over to the fence bordering the growing crops and stretch their necks through the wire fencing, trying to grab a mouthful of green grass-like wheat or young stalks of
June 29, 2013 - Journal & Courier