- v feel sadness
She is mourning her dead child
- v observe the customs of mourning after the death of a loved one
- September 18, 2001: Ordinary Iranians hold candles during a vigil in Terhan to mourn the loss of life in the United States after hijackers crashed .
- All journalists will mourn him as a courageous colleague whose story has reminded us that the pursuit of truth is sometimes no protection in a dangerous world.
- Why did so many mourn her so, and why do they mourn her still? Was it because the feats and foibles of British royalty have always been such an integral part of the world's story .
News & Articles
- Family of Double Murder Victims Mourn Another Loss
The 92-year-old great grandmother of Von Seng, who is already mourning the loss of the slain grandparents who raised him, died Tuesday morning.
June 12, 2013 - KTVA Anchorage
- Community mourns
The Jackson Hole community found ways to mourn two of its teens this week as authorities searched for answers about the circumstances of their deaths...
June 12, 2013 - Jackson Hole News & Guide
- Parents Mourn Loss Of Daughter
A career criminal with a long history of theft strikes again, but this time his actions lead to the death of a young Bellevue woman. Now as the family mourns they want to know why the man was on the streets of Omaha in the first place.
June 11, 2013 - WOWT Omaha
- Barack Obama in AFP
We call on the Iranian government to stop all violent and unjust actions against its own people,Obama said. "The Iranian government must understand that the world is watching. We mourn each and every innocent life that is lost."
- Nelson Mandela in ITN
The Nelson Mandela Foundation said in a statement: "The family has asked for privacy as they mourn this tragedy."
- Michael Jackson in The Associated Press
My family and I will be in attendance as we mourn the loss of my brother,he said in a statement Thursday.