- v speak as if delivering a sermon; express moral judgements
This man always sermonizes
- Banksy specializes in a strange brand of self-promotion: he'll sell six-figure creations and then sermonize on the evils of consumerism.
- Democratic leaders were happy to let Clinton sermonize.
- Only in art that isn't designed to sell or convince or sermonize or cajole or urge.
News & Articles
- Mark Jackson impressed with his Warriors after stifling Blazers
Next time the Warriors lose a game after going off script and falling in love with the beauty of offense, Mark Jackson won't have to sermonize about the significance of defense and ball safety. All the coach needs to do … Continue reading ?
Jan. 27, 2014 - NBC on Yahoo Sports via Yahoo! Sports