- n the light of the Moon
- n whiskey illegally distilled from a corn mash
- v distill (alcohol) illegally; produce moonshine
- It wasn't just the violent Prohibition-era gang wars that were dangerous to Americans drinking homemade moonshine and bathtub gin.
- Making moonshine is easy, and the profits are large.
- In North Carolina, the"Moonshine Capital of the World" (3,846 stills seized in 1954), state officials have inaugurated a shrewd new strategy against moonshiners.
News & Articles
- New Video: Bruno Mars 'Treasure'
Bruno Mars steps back in time for his "Treasure" video, which was featured on his latest LP, Unorthodox Jukebox . Featuring a similar performance from his 2013 Billboards Awards set, the crooner taps into the 80s with his full band. Directed By Cameron Duddy and Bruno Mars. Get tickets for Bruno's Moonshine Jungle World Tour here.
June 14, 2013 - Vibe Magazine
- Providing a life
Moonshine Kaufman dances in and out of the unfinished walls in what will soon be her new home, painting the room in her imagination.
June 12, 2013 - The Beatrice Daily Sun
- Tennessee’s first legal moonshine brand claims ‘hyperbolic’ US growth
The new CEO of Tennessee’s first legal ‘moonshine’ brand Ole Smoky says the category is riding high on brown spirits growth and the millennial desire to try new things that are a ‘bit naughty’.
June 10, 2013 - Food Navigator USA
- Lindsey Graham in FOXNews
My comments really reflect the fanaticism of the Democratic leadership. I don't know whether it's sake or moonshine but no sober person would do this,Graham told Fox News.
- Rex Tillerson in CNNMoney.com
I don't have a lot of technology to add to moonshine,says Tillerson of ethanol.
- Bootsy Collins in MarketWatch (press release)
Bootsy Collins said: "It's time, 2009, time to go back to the strong brew, that's one of a kind, the only music publishing institution that's as strong as moonshine, and smooth like vintage wine. If this is what it takes then I have committed the...