- n a person who holds a second job (usually after hours)
- Even though he is president of the nation's largest bank holding corporation and earns $100,000 a year, Maurice Stans is a moonlighter.
- As a "moonlighter," I am "morally wrong," but I am willing to get back on the straight and narrow-minded just as soon as the Government organizes a "job bank" akin to its soil .
- But the biggest moonlighter of them all is the airline pilot, that rugged capitalist of the sky, who makes as much as $30,000 a year (as a jet captain) and spends his off-duty .
News & Articles
- Psychiatrist - Concord, MA
Psychiatrist, Concord, Mass. Unique opportunity for board certified/eligible psychiatrist or psychiatric RNCS to join strong psychiatric service at Emerson Hospital . Provide moonlighter coverage between 4 pm Friday and 5 pm Sunday.
Dec. 11, 2013 - Psychiatric Times