moo : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the sound made by a cow or bull
- v make a low noise, characteristic of bovines
- The program opened with the dreamy old song, Won't You Wait Till the Cows Come Home, accented by the tinkle of a cowbell and the recorded moo of a Jersey heifer.
News & Articles
- Moo-vingday is a dairy delight
TOWN OF SPRINGVALE — A year ago, the ambient conversation at Columbia County’s Moo-Day Brunch centered on rain.
June 17, 2013 - Portage Daily Register
- Moo Cluck Moo
Moo Cluck Moo 8606 N. Telegraph Rd. Dearborn Heights 313-562-9999 moocluckmoo.com Sandwiches $3-$6 Open 11 a.m.-8 p.m. daily. The idea was to keep it simple: just burger, chicken, milkshake — moo, cluck, moo. But hardly had partners Brian Parker and Harry Moorhouse gotten their new “natural” and high-quality fast food joint off the ground than they had to start tinkering. So now there’s also a ...
June 12, 2013 - Detroit Metro Times
- Mighty Moo Festival reconnects residents, veterans each year
The Mighty Moo Festival in Cowpens draws thousands to the small Spartanburg County town, but after decades of growth, the event hasn't strayed far from its roots.
June 11, 2013 - Spartanburg Herald-Journal