- She considers herself an unaffiliated monotheist who appreciates many aspects of Eastern Orthodoxy but finds it easier to pray with Jews and Muslims.
- Indeed, many religious scholars believe that Zoroatrianism, the Persian monotheist religion (persecuted by the Islamic Republic) had a profound influence on Judiasm.
- While he is not a pure monotheist (he never suggests that other gods do not exist), he is the Ur-monotheist, the first man in the Bible to abandon all he knows in order to choose .
News & Articles
- GLOBAL FAITHS: Sikh Gurdwaras function like a Christian congregation
This column presented a report in March of 2013 on the beginning and development of Sikhism, a faith community founded in 1499 in Punjabi, India, by a religious leader called Guru Nanak. It is a monotheist religion that rejects both Hinduism and Islam. It had a succession of nine gurus after Nanak himself, one of whom started the practice of establishing kitchens, or “langars,” to feed poor ...
Feb. 1, 2014 - Goshen News
- Abdul Aziz Al Ghurair in National
I request the formation of an international parliamentary committee to look at what is happening in Jerusalem and report to the union's conference next year,Mr al Ghurair said. "Jerusalem is a city that belongs to the three monotheist...
- Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in Islamic Republic News Agency
Ahmadinejad said, "The entire monotheist Arch-Prophets (PBUT) were leaders for the whole mankind, and accordingly, so long as a single law would not be put to effect globally, and a single perfect, and noble human being would not take the charge of...
- Tom Gabriel Fischer in Blabbermouth.net
Fischer added, "Artistically, I did not want to leave CELTIC FROST at all; I have never been happier with the music and creativity in the band. I saw 'Monotheist' as only the first of hopefully several distinctive albums by this group. I thus plan...