- n having only one spouse at a time
- Often too, alas, the monogamy that lies at the heart of many long-term relationships begins to be equated with monotony.
- Do you think that monogamy is important? .
- It's a theory that runs counter to the story our culture usually tells us about teenage boys--that they have abandoned dating and monogamy for hooking up and "friends with benefits.
News & Articles
- Advocate for gays seeks to be a uniter, not a divider
In "American Savage," there's a telling passage on monogamy. Dan Savage, who has written the sex advice column "Savage Love" for more than 20 years, states, "My husband Terry and I are mostly monogamous. ... There are times - certain set and limited circumstances - when it is permissible for us to have sex with others.
June 16, 2013 - Fort Wayne Journal Gazette
- Wes Bentley cast in Ryan Murphy HBO pilot
Arkansas actor Wes Bentley has been cast in the starring role in the HBO pilot "Open" that Ryan Murphy ("Glee," "American Horror Story") is executive producing. According to The Hollywood Reporter , "Open" is "a multi-character exploration of the complex, ever-evolving landscape of sexuality, monogamy and intimacy in relationships." Bentley, who recently starred in "The Hunger Games" and will ...
June 14, 2013 - Arkansas Times
- Russell Brand Claims He Had Nine Orgasms in One Day, Says Monogamy Is "Hard-Core"
Russell Brand claims he once had nine orgasms in a single days and says monogamy is "hard-core." Credit: Slaven Vlasic/Getty Images
June 13, 2013 - US Weekly
- Russell Brand in China Daily
A source close to Russell said: "We've never seen him like this. He always has a woman on his arm, or in his bed, and hasn't been interested in monogamy. But this is different - we all think it won't be long before he marries Katy. I'm waiting for a...
- Michael Nazir-Ali in Independent
The Bishop of Rochester, the Rt Rev Dr Michael Nazir-Ali, who has both a Christian and a Muslim family background, said all the codes of sharia "would be in tension with the English legal tradition on questions such as monogamy, provisions for...
- Scarlett Johansson in Javno.hr
In a joint interview with W magazine, Scarlett said: "I've been battered for saying that I don't believe humans are monogamous by nature. The response was, like, 'What a ho-bag!' I didn't mean that I don't practice monogamy in my own life - of...