- n someone who practices monogamy (one spouse at a time)
- The hit film Philadelphia treats its subject gingerly, making its hero a saint and a near monogamist.
- I am convinced he loves any one of us far better than the monogamist knows how to.
- But Romney's father was a monogamist, and brought his family back to the States when George was five.
- Matt Damon in Forbes
Bourne is this paranoid guy. He's on the run. He's not the government. The government is after him. He's a serial monogamist who's in love with his dead girlfriend and can't stop thinking about her,Damon said. "He's the opposite of James...
- Michael Hutchence in Musicrooms.net
...- who has previously romanced a host of famous men, including French actor Olivier Martinez and late INXS frontman Michael Hutchence - added in an interview with Attitude magazine: "I'ma serial monogamist for a start. I do fall. Sometimes...
- Kim Cattrall in heatworld
Kim says she's nothing like her bed-hopping SATC character, explaining, "I'm a serial monogamist, not shy but it takes a lot for me to initiate anything - my preference is a clean-shaven man who smells fresh and clean."