monetization : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n establishing something (e.g. gold or silver) as the legal tender of a country
- Then, of course, there are issues related to monetization; investors are patient, but not forever.
- Part cause of heavy speculation in silver is hope or fear that President Roosevelt may add monetization of silver to his inflation schemes.
- He thumped last spring for monetization of silver and he got what, from a distance, looked like it.
News & Articles
- VRINGO FILES LAWSUIT AGAINST ZTE IN AUSTRALIA
NEW YORK - June 12, 2013 - Vringo, Inc. (NASDAQ: VRNG), a company engaged in the innovation, development and monetization of mobile technologies and intellectual property, today announced that its wholly-owned ...
June 12, 2013 - Thomson Reuters ONE via Yahoo! Finance
- Elastic Path Joins Forces With OpenText As Global Digital Commerce Partner
Strategic partnership adds ecommerce and monetization capabilities for OpenText(R) Web Experience Management (WEM)
June 12, 2013 - Marketwire
- Relentless Monetization: The Moneyball Approach To Fighting Poverty
How an MIT-trained economist is driving one New York nonprofit to find the best value to society for each dollar they give away. Relentless Monetization sounds like something that a startup or investment bank would pursue. In reality, it’s the poverty-fighting strategy wielded by The Robin Hood Foundation, a New York City philanthropic organization with a ruthless--and effective--system for ...
June 10, 2013 - Fast Company Magazine
- Anne Sweeney in FOXNews
This deal provides us with the opportunity to reach a broader online audience, to experiment with different monetization models and to extend the reach of our advertisers,said Anne Sweeney, president of the Disney/ABC Television Group, in a...
- Eric Schmidt in TheStreet.com
We are very pleased with the impressive growth we experienced across our business,said CEO Eric Schmidt. "Our core search advertising business experienced continued momentum driven by growth in monetization and traffic, and we are creating...
- Jerry Yang in WELT ONLINE
These moves accelerate the ability of our deep and talented team to build great products, grow our audiences and improve monetization globally,said Jerry Yang, CEO. "They are designed to put us in an even better position to leverage our...