momentum : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an impelling force or strength
the car's momentum carried it off the road
- n the product of a body's mass and its velocity
the momentum of the particles was deduced from meteoritic velocities
- Failure to gain the initiative and reverse insurgent momentum in the near-term .
- Obama is heading into caucus night with the most momentum Barack Obama is generating the most momentum in this race.
- There is tremendous political momentum internationally to come to an agreement, and if you let that slip, the momentum and enthusiasm will gradually dissipate and things will .
News & Articles
- EURUSD Provides Momentum For Forex Scalpers
EURUSD Provides Momentum For Forex Scalpers
June 12, 2013 - DailyFX via Yahoo! Finance
- Momentum in Montana — Women’s tennis to play three matches in Montana
After a come-from-behind victory to end a marathon match against Nevada, Idaho women’s tennis hopes to keep the momentum going in Bozeman, Mont., this weekend against Montana, Montana State and the University of New Mexico. Two ...
June 12, 2013 - The Argonaut
- The Creative Momentum Tops Best Web Design Firms List Six Months Straight
ATLANTA, June 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Creative Momentum , a full-service creative and digital marketing agency specializing in custom Web site design and development, has held a top-two position ...
June 11, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Barack Obama in guardian.co.uk
President Obama said he considered the award support for American leadership on behalf of international aspirations and "as a means to give momentum to a set of causes".
- Steve Jobs in Los Angeles Times
With over 50,000 applications available from Apple's revolutionary App Store,Jobs said in his statement, "iPhone momentum is stronger than ever."
- Jeff Gordon in The Detroit News
The 48 is testing my patience, I can tell you that,Gordon said after finishing 22nd at Talladega. "It takes a lot to make me mad and I am (mad) right now. I got a huge hit of momentum and I was gone. We were going to drive by a big bunch...