- n wedge formed by the curved part of a steel plow blade that turns the furrow
- The moldboard plow, agreed Bennett, is doomed, except for some special crops and uses.
- Though 60,000 moldboard plows were manufactured in the nation in 1970, the plow was fading.
- The self- scouring polished-steel moldboard plow is not going to expire totally.
News & Articles
- Abrasion-Resistant Blades clear sidewalks of snow.
Designed for mini skid steers/compact tool carriers, Mini Snow Blades are suitable for clearing sidewalks and eliminate hand shoveling. These 50 in. snow blades, available with universal mini skid steer mount or Bobcat MT/Gehl, feature moldboard construction of 10 gauge steel with 3/8 x 6 in. bolt-on cutting edge. Constructed of abrasion-resistant steel, skid shoes are standard equipment. This ...
Oct. 2, 2013 - ThomasNet