mohave : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a member of the North American Indian people formerly living in the Colorado river valley in Arizona and Nevada and California
- n a desert area in southern California and western Arizona
- n the Yuman language spoken by the Mohave
News & Articles
- Mohave Valley man accused of assaulting ex-girlfriend
Richard Castillo Jr. BULLHEAD CITY — Deputies from the Mohave County Sheriff’s Office assisted officers with the Bullhead City Police Department in an attempt to locate a Mohave Valley man who allegedly assaulted his ex-girlfriend Sunday afternoon at a home in the city.
June 19, 2013 - Mohave Daily News
- Shooting park dedicated in Mohave Valley
MOHAVE VALLEY — Throngs of Second Amendment supporters turned out March 13 for the dedication ceremony of the Tri-State Shooting Park, off Boundary Cone Road in Mohave Valley.
June 19, 2013 - Needles Desert Star
- Mohave County board to weigh in on Skywalk road dispute
A Mohave County board is scheduled to weigh in on a dispute over a main road to the Grand Canyon Skywalk.
June 17, 2013 - KOLD News 13 Tuscon
- Janet Napolitano in Earthtimes
This is great news for Mohave County, and it's proof that Chrysler's investment is helping to create new opportunities for the region's hardworking men and women,said Arizona Governor Janet Napolitano. "Here, and across Arizona, more and...