modernisation : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n making modern in appearance or behavior
- Instead, it stresses its claim that China's rule in Tibet has brought modernisation, prosperity and happiness to the long-suffering, and now eternally grateful, people of Tibet.
- Robert Gates in Reuters India
US Defense Secretary Robert Gates said he raised "uncertainty over China's military modernisation and the need for greater transparency to allay international concerns" in talks in Beijing with his Chinese counterpart Cao Gangchuan.
- Vernon Coaker in ZDNet UK
The honourable member for Carshalton and Wallington will also know the controversy that currently surrounds the Intercept Modernisation Programme,said Coaker. "I look forward to his support when we present Intercept Modernisation Programme...
- Adam Crozier in nebusiness.co.uk
Chief executive Adam Crozier added: "Royal Mail's modernisation plan agreed with our shareholder, the Government, is on track to deliver across the period of the plan, with more than Â£600m spent on transforming the letters business since the...