mocker : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n someone who jeers or mocks or treats something with contempt or calls out in derision
- n long-tailed grey-and-white songbird of the southern United States able to mimic songs of other birds
- Are you still a mockera fusion of mod and rocker? Robert Soares, New York City We were always pop.
- Of Gogarty the "wit, poet, mocker, enthusiast" and original of bawdy Buck Mulligan in Joyce's Ulysses, the poet is about all that remains.
- It was ouch, baby, very ouch, when the original James Bond met his mocker Austin Powers during the Cannes Film Festival last month.