- n a criminal who is a member of gang
- The mobster turned author, says one investigator, "is hearing footsteps.
- The police are portrayed as stalwart but mostly dewy do-gooders, so they fade in screen appeal next to the Russky tough guys nothing like a monster mobster with a guttural .
- By the time the undercover deal was over, Hipple and his partner, a Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms agent who also posed as a mobster, had persuaded the brokers to smuggle .
News & Articles
- Trial Of Mobster 'Whitey' Bulger Begins In Boston
Opening statements were held Wednesday in the trial of James "Whitey" Bulger, the notorious Boston mobster who is charged with 32 counts of racketeering and murder.
June 12, 2013 - NPR
- Trial Of Reputed Boston Mobster James Bulger Underway
An attorney for reputed mobster James "Whitey" Bulger has told jurors that his client wasn't an FBI informant, as the government has claimed.
June 12, 2013 - News On 6 Tulsa
- Trial begins for mobster with Tulsa ties
As the highly anticipated trial of reputed mobster James "Whitey" Bulger gets underway, jurors will hear prosecutors and defense attorneys describe a man who has been a legendary figure in Boston for decades.
June 12, 2013 - KJRH-TV Tulsa
- Antonio in Canada.com
We're dealing with people who for decades were able to avoid any kind of investigation in Canada,Mafia expert Antonio Nicaso said in an interview. "Nick Rizzuto is a very respected mobster. . .he was born and married into the Mob. . .He...
- Robert De Niro in MTV.com (blog)
It's based on a book called 'I Heard You Paint Houses.' It's a very simple, terrific story about [mobster Frank Sheeran], who supposedly killed [Jimmy] Hoffa and Joe Gallo and so on,De Niro said.
- Elizabeth Warren in TPMCafe (blog)
Harvard Professor Elizabeth Warren told the Wall Street Journal that "student loan debt collectors have power that would make a mobster envious."