- n a mistake that results from taking one thing to be another
- He claims that a mix-up with the stem cells resulted in the wrong stem-cell lines--ones he did not create--being published in Science.
- When my mother, panicked, called to tell me that the insurance company was refusing to pay Pat's claims, I told her not to worry; bureaucratic mix-up, I assumed.
- It was just a mix-up.
News & Articles
- Mississippi State Rebels? T-shirt goes viral
There's no confusing Mississippi State and Ole Miss in the Magnolia State, but a mix-up between the two schools involving the College World Series has become viral on social media.
June 14, 2013 - The Biloxi Sun Herald
- Happy Reunion: Dogs Returned To Owners After Groomer Switch
FLORENCE, Ala. (WHNT) – The dogs at the center of a groomer mix-up are back with their rightful owners. Late...
June 13, 2013 - WHNT-TV Huntsville
- Gas mix up forces Spoko Fuel to decontaminate tanks
AIRWAY HEIGHTS, Wash.--Spokane Tribal leaders blamed a fuel distributor Tuesday night for a gas mix-up at Spoko Fuel. Nearby mechanics said they helped drivers who filled up their gas tanks at Spoko Fuel. Mechanics said that it appears the Spoko Fuel gas tanks meant for unleaded gas were actually filled with diesel. The gas station stopped selling gas Tuesday when operators became away of the ...
June 12, 2013 - KREM.com Spokane
- Markel Hutchins in Forbes
She was afraid,Hutchins said. "This is a horrifying situation in a neighborhood where crime happens often. This incident is a result of a mix-up."
- Jarome Iginla in CBC.ca
All the way through with this mix-up, we've been going pretty good,said Iginla. "We're just trying to get shots, hound them, get a forecheck, and as a line, we've been getting some chances and it's nice to see them go in tonight."