mitten : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n glove that encases the thumb separately and the other four fingers together
- Get some mitten-clips, God! 6) It's Blue versus Orange, and there's no love lost between these ancient rivals! My money's on Orange.
- The chief thing that distinguishes Henry ("Scotty") Scott, 26, from thousands of other medium-blond, medium-sized young men is his ability to play the piano wearing mittens.
- He wrings some swing out of All I Want for Christmas, goes mitten-to-mitten with a chorus of brats on Frosty the Snowman and does a silken Brahms' Lullaby.
News & Articles
- Holly Hill Principal selected as Alabama’s NAESP representative
Holly Hill Elementary School Principal Christie Mitten was recently elected to serve as Alabama’s representative for the National Association of Elementary School Principals.
June 13, 2013 - Southeast Sun
- B&C Round-up: Ply Gem acquires Mitten
Consolidation continues in the building and construction market with the acquisition of Mitten Inc. by Ply Gem Industries Inc. Mitten, a Canadian manufacturer and distributor of vinyl siding and accessories, and other exterior building products, was a portfolio company of Graham Partners which acquired the company in 2011. Mitten increased EBTDA over 65% during Graham’s hold period, according to ...
June 10, 2013 - PlasticsToday.com
- Local Auto Racing Roundup: Newville's Mitten picks up first win of the season
Last year, Newville racer Russ Mitten led all Super Sportsman racers with four feature wins.
June 9, 2013 - The Sentinel