mitchell : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n English aeronautical engineer (1895-1937)
- n United States aviator and general who was an early advocate of military air power (1879-1936)
- n United States astronomer who studied sunspots and nebulae (1818-1889)
- n United States writer noted for her novel about the South during the American Civil War (1900-1949)
- n United States labor leader; president of the United Mine Workers of America from 1898 to 1908 (1870-1919)
- n United States dancer who formed the first Black classical ballet company (born in 1934)
- President Bush in CNN
And [the new US Middle East envoy] George Mitchell is somebody of enormous stature. He is one of the few people who have international experience brokering peace deals. And so what I told him is start by listening, because all too often the United... Barack Obama http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHQ0yfPaaXFGqLKymRgcres0I2nuA RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.rferl.org/Content/Obama_Tells_Muslims_That_Americans_Are_Not_Your_Enemy/1375281.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNE7-4Voy6r0_Ek67RIAWYmAaUgwhg Jan 27, 2009
64393 85593 mitchell Steroids have sullied the game, and players and the owners must take the Mitchell report seriously; I'm confident they will," Bush said. "And my hope is that this report is a part of putting the 'steroid era' of baseball behind us."
- Bud Selig in Reuters Canada
Two weeks ago I asked Mr. Giambi to submit to an interview with Senator Mitchell and I am pleased that Mr. Giambi has agreed to do so,Selig said in a statement on Thursday. "Mr. Giambi has informed me in a phone conversation that he is...