- This also isn't an innocent misplacement of a word or a gendered pronoun.
- Press reports, with whatever misplacement of emphasis, revealed that Jesus had been felt as very much "in our world.
- To label this assistance a subsidy for the users or to expect the users to provide such resources themselves would be a gross misplacement of responsibility.
News & Articles
- Briefly: Kensington's Proximo for Android, Jackery Bar now in black
Today Kensington, a mobile accessories company, announced its Proximo app-enabled accessory is now compatible with Android. The Proximo system is designed to assist users in finding one's phone, keys or valuable easily and ensure misplacement doesn't occur.The Bluetooth 4.0 FOB attaches to a user's keys, while an attachable Tag can be used with a phone or other valuable, allowing users to then ...
Sept. 18, 2013 - MacNN
- Charles Grassley in Washington Post
Grassley said in his letter that "this seems to be a misplacement of limited FDA resources."
- Niall Quinn in guardian.co.uk
Quinn said: "I wish to put on public record that I did not have any hand, act or part in the misplacement of the papers in question."
- Brian Farrell in Irish Times
Clearly on the evidence, although he had a number of health problems, the cause of his death was the misplacement of the tube,coroner Dr Brian Farrell said yesterday.