- v match badly; match two objects or people that do not go together
- a either not matched or unsuitably matched
- s (of a contest or contestants) not fairly matched as opponents
- The inventors of the Jaipur foot seem a mismatched pair.
- But it is very, very common for people to be mismatched in their sexual desire.
- Very few mismatched pairs can work through these issues on their own.
News & Articles
- User Panel Options!!
Summary: Mike Wazowski and James P. Sullivan weren't always an inseparable pair. From the moment these two mismatched monsters met they couldn’t stand each other. Monsters University reveals how Mike and Sulley overcame their differences and became the best of friends.
June 10, 2013 - metacritic
- Sagittarius Daily Horoscope for June 10, 2013
You and a friend are sniping at each other -- but don't worry about whether or not this signals a break-up. You're just mismatched for the time being, and things should be fine tomorrow or the next day. More horoscopes! Check your Daily Single's LoveScopes , Daily Couple's LoveScopes , Daily CareerScopes , Weekly RomanticScopes , Monthly FitnessScopes , more ... Today's Free Sample Reading: Use ...
June 10, 2013 - Astrology.com
- 'Love' shows cast's talent, enthusiasm
WHITINSVILLE - Imagine love as not merely a human concept but, in fact, a higher concept that is being manipulated by a magician trying to earn his "certificate of achievement" using a group of seemingly unsuspecting mismatched actors.
June 10, 2013 - Worcester Telegram & Gazette
- Bob Knight in ESPN
Stanford started off really well,Knight said. "Looked like two really mismatched teams. Maybe it was. We made a lot of mistakes. We just make mistakes, and it cost us a lot in this game."
- YÅichi Wada in Financial Times (subscription)
There are too many specs - and you also need a high-definition TV, a broadband connection and a deep knowledge of gaming - these consoles are mismatched to today's environment. In a year or two years they will fare better,Mr Wada said.
- Andrea in MarketWatch
Professor Andrea Velardi says: "So far, we have treated 25 blood cancer patients who have received bone marrow from mismatched donors, including donor immune cells that are selectively depleted of cells causing acute Graft versus Host Disease using...