- n doing a proper act in a wrongful or injurious manner
- While her trial pended, friends and foes of women-in-politics joined in the hope that her sex would not be allowed to alter judgment upon her; that "misfeasance, malfeasance and .
- Thousands of hardworking people lost their jobs and homes as a result of the incredible nonfeasance, misfeasance and probably malfeasance of Christopher Cox and friends.
- Another story submitted to the Polk judges was an investigative report by Sinclair raising the possibility of misfeasance in the murder of a prisoner five years ago.
News & Articles
- Will Sun still shine? Pacific mayor recall vote counted today
PACIFIC, Wash. — Pacific voters determine the fate of embattled Mayor Cy Sun Tuesday. A King County Special Election Ballot asking voters whether or not Sun committed malfeasance, misfeasance or violated his oath of office during his term as mayor …
June 25, 2013 - Q13 FOX Seattle
- Jim Oberstar in Dallas Morning News
It is misfeasance, malfeasance, bordering on corruption,said Rep. James Oberstar, D-Minn., chairman of the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, which held the hearing. "If this were a grand jury proceeding, I think it would...
- John Kenneth Galbraith in Elliott Wave
John Kenneth Galbraith called that one "the largest and costliest venture in public misfeasance, malfeasance and larceny of all time."
- McKeeva Bush in Cay Compass
Mr. Bush said: "Leading counsel's opinion is that any claim against HE the Governor for damages for misfeasance of public office will stand or fall on whether it can be proved that the Governor acted in the knowledge, or with reckless indifference,...