mischief-maker : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n someone who deliberately stirs up trouble
- Fellow Greens in the European Parliament have called her a "mischief-maker" and a "pain in the neck" and even demanded her expulsion from the party.
- Dobre, a mischief-maker who collects dolls, favors fictional heroes who "fight all obstacles to reach their aims.
- Many economists consider Marx's surplus-value-of-labor theory the biggest single mischief-maker in Russian economic history.
News & Articles
- Justin Bieber Is 20 Today; Zack Morris Is 40
The birthdays of Justin Bieber and Zack Morris (Mark-Paul Gosselaar) represent a perfect cultural division between two generations. On the other hand, actor Mark-Paul Gosselaar, who famously played the teen mischief-maker Zack Morris, turns 40 years old today. It may be uncharitable to simply conflate Gosselaar with the character Zack Morris for the rest of his life. But considering that ...
March 1, 2014 - The Atlantic Wire via Yahoo! News