- n an unsuitable alliance (especially with regard to marriage)
- In life they would be a screeching misalliance.
- You know, too, that much worse will follow as this misalliance uses all the modes of transportation specified in the title (plus such unnamed delights as a farm truck, a .
- Hoffman stages their play-within-a-play with energetic conviction, and Bottom's misalliance with Titania, the fairy queen (Michelle Pfeiffer), is played with a certain sexy .
- Patrick Carter, Baron Carter of Coles in Telegraph.co.uk
Carter said: "That's it, it would be difficult. It is one of the issues we discussed with Tim and David and they are making their way through it. My sense is people know the need for reform is there. In certain sports there is a misalliance between...