- n a skilled worker who coins or stamps money
- Because the raw material of the coins costs less than half their face value, the potential for an easy 100% markup had apparently inspired a well-fixed free-lance minter to get in .
- Leone is a talented writer, a minter of bright ideas, and more the day-to-day executive than Clem.
- From the screaming capital letters and the shrillness of the italicized "now," even a teenager could tell that Eros wasn't a money-minter like Playboy.
News & Articles
- Shumlin Lays Out Safety Measures for Route 4 Stretch
At a news conference in White River Junction, Vt., on June 7, 2013, Sue Minter, Deputy Secretary of Vermont's Agency of Transportation, speaks about plans to make dangerous sections of Route 4 between Hartford and Woodstock safer following four recent fatalities on the road.
June 8, 2013 - Valley News
- Change of Directors
ACE LIBERTY & STONE PLC CHANGE OF DIRECTORS The directors of Ace Liberty & Stone Plc ("Ace", the "Company") announce that Marc Eichhorn has resigned his appointment as Finance Director to pursue other business interests. Marc's contribution to the Company's management over the last few years has been greatly appreciated. However the directors are delighted to welcome Ivan Minter FCA back to the ...
June 7, 2013 - Marketwire
- A win on the stock market
This spring, Reynolds High School students had the opportunity to risk big with fake money. Ted Batt’s financial math class at Reynolds competed in “The Stock Market Game,” a virtual simulation of stock market investment supported through the Oregon Council for Economic Education. Two of his students, Josh Minter and Pickett Brault, juniors, placed second statewide out of more than 200 teams ...
June 6, 2013 - The Gresham Outlook