minim : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a British imperial capacity measure (liquid or dry) equal to 1/60th fluid dram or 0.059194 cubic centimeters
- n a United States liquid unit equal to 1/60 fluidram
- n a musical note having the time value of half a whole note
- The orchestra negotiated all of them with every minim and crotchet in place," and with a typical air of lyric enthusiasm.
- But this is only a minim of catastrophe.
- What they meant was that Meredith Willson, 63, was a missed minim who didn't belong on the council.
News & Articles
- Pinch man pleads guilty in robbing, beating of elderly woman
CHARLESTON, W.Va. -- A Pinch man pleaded guilty Wednesday to first-degree robbery and malicious wounding of a person 65 or older for his part in two violent home invasions in Pinch earlier this year. Aaron B. Chapman, 21, of Pinch, faces a minim...
July 24, 2013 - The Charleston Gazette