- n a minicar used as a taxicab
- Born Milomre Blocj, he has virtually disowned his somewhat embarrassing gypsy relatives who run a minicab business in Fulham and instead donned the invisible armor of a British .
- The minicab owners get around this situation by claiming that the red tape applies only to cabs that "ply for hire" on the streets.
- That's almost the cost of a minicab journey to Heathrow.
- Ken Livingstone in This is London
Mayor Ken Livingstone said: "At this time of year it is incredibly important we continue to get the message out that, because of the options that are now there, no one ever has to use an illegal minicab. Over the coming year we will continue to work...
- Hazel Blears in BBC News
Home Office minister Hazel Blears said: "Unlicensed minicab drivers are a menace to the public, particularly women. By making taxi touting a recordable offence, the government is giving the police vital new powers to deal with these dangerous...
- Bill Buford in guardian.co.uk
Bill said, "No we'll pay for a minicab," and that was from Cambridge to Highbury, and I thought Granta was an impoverished magazine.'