minibar : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n sideboard with compartments for holding bottles
- In one cabinet, Huang, the 43-year-old founder of a Chinese tourism empire has substituted tomes on American history with minibar bottles of Remy Martin and a gaggle of dime-store .
- I opened up the minibar and drank down one of those pathetic little bottles of champagne.
- Which means no minibar chilling tiny bottles of vodka and $5 peanuts, just an "honesty fridge" stuffed with San Miguel, lemon sodas and ice cream.
News & Articles
- Bartech Introduces the Neotray, a Convenient New Spin on Profit-Generating Automatic Minibars
Bartech, the leader in automatic minibar solutions for the global hospitality industry, announces the introduction of Neotray, an innovative new in-room point-of-sale device that allows hotels to automatically post charges in real time to the Property Management System (PMS). The Neotray provides hotels with a simple and convenient method of offering in-room, non-refrigerated products to their ...
June 19, 2013 - Hospitality Net
- Two words for you: mini bar
USA Today talked with Bronson Arroyo, David Freese, C.J. Wilson and David Wright about their travel preferences. Here’s the short version: The longer version: food is important. First thing they check when they check in to a hotel? Room service hours and if breakfast is still being served. And they all like that minibar: Arroyo, Freese and Wright unite over…
June 17, 2013 - NBC Sports: HardballTalk
- 8 Hotel Fees That May Surprise You | CNN
We've come to expect fees for hotel WiFi and parking, but as lodging fees pile up, there are some that may come as a surprise to even the seasoned business traveler. Early check-in? Some hotels charge for it. Restocking that $5 bottle of water you drank out of the minibar? Yes, some properties charge for that, too.
June 13, 2013 - Hospitality Net
- Eric Clapton in 6abc.com
I mean, there was a time when the first thing I'd look for in a hotel room was the minibar. And I'd empty it within half an hour. And then, `What am I gonna do now?',Clapton says. "When I compare that kind of thinking to what I have today,...
- Pete Yorn in Press-Enterprise
It just felt like it had run its course,Yorn said of his time with Dirty Bird. "I was kind of looking for something fresh, and there was a kind of freedom I had playing with the Minibar guys, a kind of spontaneity that I didn't really get...
- Desmond Tutu in BusinessWeek
We have receipts that you billed the people of Canada a buck ninety-eight for candy, a buck forty-three for a Globe and Mail, chocolate bar, bag of chips, six dollars for a hot dog, twelve-eighty-six to a minibar, four dollars another time to a... Brian Pallister http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Pallister&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNG69xP5lieLrVEbvrDIGJjiApth_w CBC.ca http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.cbc.ca/story/canada/national/2005/10/19/dingwall_051019.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGdBvV56mqDKJ8TQtpyIgn0U_hnLA Oct 19, 2005
63809 85170 minibus When we look around us and see the number of our compatriots still living in squalor, attending under-equipped schools, crammed like sardines into unsafe minibus taxis, we wonder when the fruit of democracy will reach the tables of all of our...