mimeograph : Definition, Usages, News and More
mi mee uh graf
- n a rotary duplicator that uses a stencil through which ink is pressed (trade mark Roneo)
- v print copies from (a prepared stencil) using a mimeograph
She mimeographed the syllabus
- The 1970s saw the dawn of fanzines, a pre-Internet form of user participation albeit distributed on mimeograph paper.
- In a DC-6 equipped with desks, typewriters and mimeograph machine, Adlai Stevenson, wearing a most un-Western Homburg.
- Ted Sorensen decided it was the product of a "Nixon mimeograph machine that ran amuck one night.