millrace : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a channel for the water current that turns a millwheel
- The south Delta became seventy-five hundred square miles of millrace in which one hundred and twenty thousand human beings and one hundred thousand animals squirmed and bobbed.
- And every day Russians and Germans, like swimmers fighting in a millrace, were swept closer to the battle that may decide the fate of Europe.
- In a flash the Oregonians hauled him and his three companions out of the car and tossed them into the chilly millrace running by the campus.
News & Articles
- Almost Ghosts, Stan & Eloise, jazz at Inn at Millrace Pond
A mix of musical styles, from folk to soft rock and pop hits, make up the lineup for the Inn at Millrace Pond's Friday night music series through the rest of June. In addition to the Friday night music series,...
June 12, 2013 - The Warren Reporter