miller : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n United States bandleader of a popular big band (1909-1944)
- n United States novelist whose novels were originally banned as pornographic (1891-1980)
- n United States playwright (1915-2005)
- n someone who works in a mill (especially a grain mill)
- n machine tool in which metal that is secured to a carriage is fed against rotating cutters that shape it
- n any of various moths that have powdery wings
News & Articles
- Miller joins top Mariners prospects in Seattle
Shortstop Brad Miller, a second-round draft pick in 2011, has joined the Mariners. He was in the lineup Friday, replacing Brendan Ryan.
June 29, 2013 - Seattle Times
- Miller-Creek Baby Boy
Katelyn Miller and Paul Creek, St. Clair, announce the birth of a son, Bentley Ryan Creek. Born June 24, 2013, at Mercy Hospital Washington, he weighed 7 pounds, 2 ounces, and was 20 1/2 inches long.
June 29, 2013 - The Missourian
- Miller Weldmaster Announces Launch Of Seamvision, System That Continuously And Consistently Monitors And Measures Each ...
Miller Weldmaster launches the “Seamvision System,” a comprehensive quality assurance system that ensures top-quality production for standard and automation machine lines
June 28, 2013 - PlantAutomation.com