- n a woman who works in a dairy
- More than 40 women poets turn up, ranging from Georgiana Cavendish, the Duchess of Devonshire, to Anne Yearsley the milkmaid poet and other servant girls on both sides of the .
- In the '40s and '50s, the bazooka buxomness of Jane Russell, Marilyn Monroe and Jayne Mansfield marked a reaction against equality; here was the milkmaid as sultry pinup.
- Marian Marsh, 93, starlet of 1930s Hollywood who, in her short-lived career--she retired in 1942 at age 29--won acclaim for playing innocents, memorably the milkmaid turned diva .
News & Articles
- Beth Behrs Wears Summer-Worthy Milkmaid Braid Hairstyle
Braids are the most popular summer 2013 hair trend and they can be worn in many ways that make them completely suitable for any casual event or special occasion. 27-year-old Beth Behrs also stepped out rocking milkmaid braid hairstyle that was romantic and feminine with a bohemian flair. Beth Behrs was spotted at the “Monsters University” premiere in Los Angeles on June 17, 2013. She gave a ...
June 19, 2013 - StyleBistro