- n stone post at side of a road to show distances
- The child's death was a bitter milepost in the life of an extraordinary womana life that began in a fashionable, upper-class Episcopal home in Philadelphia, ended in an .
- Colonel Kenneth Howard, the trial judge, set one milepost in the My Lai saga by declaring that a superior's directive to kill unarmed civilians was "illegal.
- That compelling victory and the joyous celebration that has echoed throughout the Mountain time zone was yet another milepost in an improbable finish that began in September's long .
News & Articles
- Four killed in head-on collision outside of Douglas
Bruce WhettenDouglas Dispatch El Paso man killed in separate accident Four Douglas residents are dead following a two-vehicle accident early Thursday morning, May 30, at milepost three on Highway 191.
June 12, 2013 - Douglas Dispatch
- Washington State Patrol seeking witnesses to collision in Grays Harbor County
Troopers with the Washington State Patrol are seeking witnesses to a collision that happened on State Route 12, at milepost 3, in Grays Harbor County. The collision happened around 12:18 p.m., on June 5, and involved a 1996 black Mazda pickup truck travelling east in the inside lane that was struck on the passenger side by a white mid-sized camper trailer being towed by a red newer model ...
June 11, 2013 - The Olympian
- Drivers will run into road work on southbound I5
SEXTON MOUNTAIN PASS, Ore. -- Drivers should give themselves some extra time as they travel south through Sunny Valley and Sexton Mountain Pass. The Oregon Department of Transportation will narrow southbound Interstate 5 between Sunny Valley, milepost 71, and Sexton Mountain Pass, milepost 69, to one lane starting at 7 p. ...
June 11, 2013 - KTVL Medford
- Kim Yong Nam in TMCnet
We believe the Pyongyang declaration is a milepost for the normalization of bilateral relations,Kim said.
- Joe Garagiola in East Valley Tribune
I think it's another milepost along the way in the offseason that helps teams clarify their thinking,D-Backs general manager Joe Garagiola Jr. said. "After offers or arbitration are extended or not, you know more than you knew."