- n Mediterranean woody annual widely cultivated for its dense terminal spikelike clusters greenish or yellowish white flowers having an intense spicy fragrance
- I started with half a dozen oysters in a mignonette sauce and followed with lobster tail atop a bed of risotto.
- Some varieties will be served raw with a raspberry peppercorn mignonette sauce -- a specialty at Fullers.
- The cloudless clover smells of violets and musk, the cabbage butterfly of mignonette and sweet briar, the yellow swallowtail of "certain brands of honey biscuits.
News & Articles
- Garden club aids organizations
The Mignonette Garden Club, led by President Cheri Green, had a busy year with regular meetings and programs.
Aug. 25, 2013 - Del Rio News-Herald