- n the time of life between 20 and 30
- In his mid-twenties he bought the gambling club for himself.
- A few months later, still in his mid-twenties, he resigned his judgeship and enlisted as a private in the 14th Ohio Infantry.
- It tells the story of the late-blooming, sensitive Brown and his mid-twenties relationship with a young woman named Allisyn, who has considerably more sexual experience than he.
News & Articles
- TBWA chairman Lee Clow remembers Steve Jobs at conference
At a recent entrepreneurial summit known as the PTTOW! conference, TBWA Global Director and Chairman Lee Clow -- an advertising legend in part due to his long history behind many of the iconic ads for Apple -- gave a short talk on his memories of Steve Jobs and the 30-year relationship that they shared. In a video of the talk (seen below), Clow describes meeting Jobs in his mid-twenties; shares ...
June 8, 2013 - MacNN
- The Science of Hangovers
Hangovers only exist because it keeps us from partying and drinking and going nuts every single night. It's a fail-safe for humans so we don't all devolve into skinny blonde mid-twenties actresses at once. It's payment for fun. It sucks. But what's the real science behind it? It all boils down to three things. Read more...
June 6, 2013 - Gizmodo
- JK Rowling in CNN International
We're talking suicidal thoughts here, we're not talking 'I'm a little bit miserable,'Rowling said. "Mid-twenties life circumstances were poor and I really plummeted. The thing that made me go for help . . . was probably my daughter. She...
- Paul Bettany in Times Online
He was sick, embarrassed by his stomach problems and highly sensitive,Bettany says. "I play him from his mid-twenties to his forties and knew that his hair receded very quickly as a young man. So I decided to have most of my hair off and...
- Matt Groening in Melbourne Herald Sun
It's really, really fun to work with some of these kids who are in their mid-twenties, who grew up watching the show and are the fiercest defenders of keeping it consistent and reminding us of what we have already done,Groening says.