microscopist : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a scientist who specializes in research with the use of microscopes
- Described as the painstaking microscopist of the familiar, we pay our respects to you for the integrity and independence of your artistic work.
- Francis Ferdinand Lucas, metallurgist and microscopist of Bell Telephone Laboratories, had good news for the members of the American Institute of Mining and Metallurgical .
- In order to show the ivory's structure, the photographer, an amateur microscopist, has stitched together 16 separate images.
News & Articles
- Scientist captures art on a cellular level
Creative commons photo via flickr user hc gilje Fernan Federici creates art from plants, bacteria and crystals on a cellular level. The molecular geneticist and microscopist posted images on his Flickr page that capture the process of self-organization, or when structures spontaneously arrange themselves. Wired wrote on how, through a process called fluorescence microscopy, Federici shines a ...
Oct. 5, 2013 - The Online NewsHour