- n a minor Hebrew prophet (8th century BC)
- n an Old Testament book telling the prophecies of Micah foretelling the destruction of Jerusalem
- Steve McClaren in Times Online
I would have no hesitation in playing Micah Richards in central defence,McClaren said. "We played him there for one half against Germany and he did well and his performances there for Manchester City have been impressive."
- Lou Piniella in Chicago Sun-Times
I had a conversation with Milton. He's not 100 percent,Piniella said. "When he's 100 percent, I'll put him out there to play. Till then I'll use [Reed] Johnson and I'll use [Micah] Hoffpauir in the outfield."
- Mark Hughes in Independent
Hughes said: "We just had to throw him in there and, given the circumstances, I thought he did OK. So we have got cover there but ideally we would prefer to have Micah fit and well for the weekend. We'll be up against opposition that are going to...