- n destruction of heart tissue resulting from obstruction of the blood supply to the heart muscle
- n a former British unit of length equivalent to 6,080 feet (1,853.184 meters); 800 feet longer than a statute mile
- n a unit of length used in navigation; exactly 1,852 meters; historically based on the distance spanned by one minute of arc in latitude
- n a unit of length equal to 1,760 yards or 5,280 feet; exactly 1609.344 meters
- n a midwestern state in north central United States in the Great Lakes region
- n the government agency in the United Kingdom that is responsible for internal security and counterintelligence on British territory
- n the government agency in the United Kingdom that is responsible for internal security and counterintelligence overseas
- n the syllable naming the third (mediant) note of any major scale in solmization
News & Articles
- Try Gay Vacation Home Trading - Just $60 for 3 Full Years With Mi Casa Su Casa
Ever wanted to try a home trade service, but worried that the people you trade with won't be gay friendly? That's where Mi Casa Su Casa comes in.
June 22, 2013 - Gayapolis
- Fitch Affirms Munson Healthcare's (MI) Revs at 'AA-'; Outlook Stable
CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Fitch Ratings has affirmed the 'AA-' rating on the following debt issued by the Grand Traverse County(MI) Hospital Finance Authority on behalf of Munson Healthcare of the following: --$79.8 million series 2011A revenue bonds; --$24.8 million series 2011B variable rate demand revenue bonds The Rating Outlook is stable. SECURITY Debt payments are secured by a pledge of ...
June 21, 2013 - Business Wire
- Mi Rancho clears hurdle
The Mi Rancho Market on North B Street in downtown San Mateo cleared a hurdle with the city’s Planning Commission Tuesday night for a major expansion of the carniceria across the street at the long-vacant Blu-White Laundry & Cleaners site.
June 17, 2013 - San Mateo Daily Journal
- Paula Creamer in USA Today
We were all standing on the green and Kimmie (Mi Hyun Kim) was looking at me, 'Wow, that was unbelievable,' Creamer said.
- Bill Richardson in USA Today
A fluent Spanish speaker, Richardson called his supporters at the association "Mi gente, mi familia," - my people, my family.
- Meg Whitman in Huffington Post (blog)
Young Mi and I settled this professionally,Whitman said. "She came back to eBay and we worked together for nearly a year before I stepped down."