- n the bivalent radical CH2 derived from methane
- After he received the methylene blue injection "there was just a sensation of floating.
- MDMA (3,4-methylene-dioxymethamphetamine), better known as ecstasy, is being tested in patients with posttraumatic stress disorder and anxiety.
- In 1988 Kemet's consultant found that airborne methylene chloride waste was 30 times as great in Mexico as at its plant in North Carolina.
News & Articles
- Heavy pollution linked to risk of autism, study shows
Researchers from the Harvard School of Public Health found that diesel, mercury, lead, manganese and methylene chloride in the air significantly increased the risk of having a child with autism.
June 18, 2013 - The Oregonian