- n antibiotic drug of the penicillin family used in the treatment of certain staphylococcal infections
- You've heard or read the headlines: that methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) is deadlier than AIDS; that the killer bug is alarmingly more widespread than anyone .
- Although antibiotics are typically used successfully to combat such staph infections, the emergence of drug-resistant MRSA (or methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus) has .
- Though the Colts released a statement on Friday insisting Manning didn't contract a more perilous staph, the anti-biotic resistant strain known as MRSA (methicillin-resistant .
News & Articles
- Equine MRSA uncommon, transferable to humans
NAMPA — Though it is uncommon, people handling horses can contract an equine strain of the staph infection Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, or MRSA.
June 13, 2013 - Idaho Press-Tribune
- Knobbe Martens Helps Trius Therapeutics’ MRSA Treatment Obtain Accelerated Patent Approval
Today, Knobbe Martens Olson & Bear LLP, one of the largest intellectual property law firms in the United States, secured patent issuance from the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office on behalf of Trius Therapeutics for an antibiotic combination that may be capable of treating methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus , one of the most dangerous forms of staph.
June 11, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Research and Markets: Global Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA) Drugs Market 2012-2016
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus Drugs M
June 10, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- BETSY MCCAUGHEY in National Center for Policy Analysis
One out of every 20 patients gets an infection in the hospital,McCaughey said. "Infections that have been nearly eradicated in some countries-such as MRSA (methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus)-are raging through hospitals in the...