- n the metal parts of something
there were bullet holes in the metalwork
- n the activity of making things out of metal in a skillful manner
- He can do that on a chopper or a bagger with a hand-painted body and intricately detailed metalwork.
- Some 330 masterworks of furniture, ceramics, glass, metalwork and textiles show that Scandinavian design is not so much a style as a visual morality, a powerful force for beauty .
- The Guggenheim show contains a fair sampling of his early metalwork: boxes and buckles, necklaces and rings, all made with perfect competence and a brisk sense of design, none of .
News & Articles
- ‘Edgy and Elegant’ at Stable Gallery
DAMARISCOTTA — The late summer exhibit, “Edgy and Elegant,” opens today at Stable Gallery, 26 Water St. A reception is planned from 5-7 p.m. The display features paintings, sculpture, prints, metalwork, furniture, ceramics and jewelry. read more
Aug. 16, 2013 - The Times Record
- Martin Johnson in SkySports
Johnson said: "I spoke to Danny last week in particular about where he is. He got the final game of the season out of the way and we will catch up with him again to find out where he is medically. He has got this metalwork in his ankle. There is a...
- Muhammad Hussain in guardian.co.uk
If the refugees need metalwork, we will also do it for free. It is our humanitarian duty,said Muhammad Hussain, a gunsmith with a toothy smile, brandishing an ornately decorated pump-action shotgun.