- n flat tableland with steep edges
the tribe was relatively safe on the mesa but they had to descend into the valley for water
- n a city in Arizona just to the east of Phoenix; originally a suburb of Phoenix
- Gehry's exuberant building is an undulating, white glass mesa that uses his characteristic whiplashing lines in a subdued and legible way.
- The curiosity gave way to horror and indignation 17 days later Cricket's bruised, partly clothed body had been found in a shallow grave on a mesa twelve miles from town.
- Sprawling across a dusty mesa outside Santa Fe, the stark gray penwhich guards and inmates alike call "the hell-house"was the site of one of the country's worst prison riots.
News & Articles
- Mesa cited for O.W.I. third offense
Eddie Mireles Mesa, 40, Durant, was sentenced for a charge of O.W.I. third or subsequent offense on Friday, June 14. The charge stems from an incident in Jan. 29, 2012, when Mesa was stopped by officer Duane Eden and charged for O.W.I. after a breathalyzer test was conducted.
June 20, 2013 - The Algona Upper Des Moines
- MCSO: Mesa man fatally shoots brother during argument
MESA, Ariz. -- A man is accused of fatally shooting his brother at their home near Broadway and Crismon roads in Mesa Wednesday evening. According to the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office, the two brothers, ages 19 and 22, got into an argument and the younger one pulled out a gun and shot the other in the chest. That man died. The shooter then shot himself in the neck, possibly in an attempt to ...
June 20, 2013 - KTVK 3TV Phoenix
- Mesa County Library Gears Up For Grand Opening
Mesa County Library employees geared up on Wednesday, for the much anticipated grand opening of their Central Library.
June 19, 2013 - KREX-TV Grand Junction
- Bruce Bochy in Forbes
He's not going to Mesa. We'll see where Barry's at,Bochy said. "We need to get him ready for the season. I don't think it takes Barry long to get ready. We need to get him the at-bats he needs."
- Mel Gibson in NEWS.com.au
We are obviously very disappointed with this judgment. The order is not a result of a jury finding, but from a Bankruptcy Judge who entered sanctions against Mesa concerning evidentiary issues. We believe these sanctions went too far and that an... Jonathan G. Ornstein http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_G._Ornstein&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGVCmnl81lB-0ywVRLTUSXYawV9ow CNNMoney.com http://www.google.com/url?q=http://money.cnn.com/news/newsfeeds/articles/prnewswire/LAW09831102007-1.htm&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNG8XLBsXy9qyh7TrBVeA1u08ap3ng Oct 31, 2007
62946 83949 mescal Years go by, you're fine," Gibson said. "And then all of a sudden, in a heartbeat, in an instant, on an impulse, somebody shoves a glass of Mescal in front of your nose, and says, 'It's from Oaxaca'. And it's burning its way through your...