merged : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v become one
- v mix together different elements
- v join or combine
We merged our resources
- s formed or united into a whole
- To get there, she merged French state-owned groups spanning activities from mining and waste processing to power-plant construction.
- In an emergency if the ice-filled clouds had merged, if oil pressure had begun to drop, if a cylinder had started missing I would have turned back toward America and home.
- They have been merged into Federated Kaufmann and Columbia International Stock, respectively.
News & Articles
- PRINCETON: âPrinceton Mixâ collage unveiled at hall
Pennsylvania artist Nancy Shill took scraps of paper from Princeton, be they pieces of newspaper or other items, and made them into a collage mural in honor of the merged community.
June 16, 2013 - The Princeton Packet
- Bonnaroo headliner Paul McCartney connects with Tennessee audience
The masses merged at Bonnaroo, with young and old crushed together to hear the legendary Sir Paul McCartney make music Friday night.
June 15, 2013 - Knoxville News Sentinel
- Evans & Davis merges with Balentine Law
Evans & Davis law firm recently merged with Balentine Law and the Heritage Law Center. The firms will operate together under the name of Evans & Davis. The firm’s principal location will remain in downtown Edmond, with additional offices in the Highland Park area of Dallas.
June 14, 2013 - The Edmond Sun
- Willie Walsh in CNN
Mr Walsh said on Thursday: "The merged company will provide customers with a larger combined network. It will also have greater potential for further growth by optimizing the dual hubs of London and Madrid and providing continued investment in new...
- Hillary Rodham Clinton in Newsday
We may have started on separate journeys but today, our paths have merged,Clinton said.
- Mel Karmazin in Barron's (blog)
The ACCC's inquiries indicated that the merged firm would be unlikely to limit its supply of iron ore given the uncertainty it would face in relation to the profitability of this strategy and the risk that limiting supply would encourage expansions... Graeme Samuel http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graeme_Samuel&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHP9jiEKEHQe1Vx0XU9NML_ABkPsQ Reuters http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.reuters.com/article/euRegulatoryNews/idUSSYD22624720081001&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEAV7M553Z7Nqtt0tGVKTU2a7pgug Sep 30, 2008
62879 83869 merger Our subscriber results mark the best quarter of gross additions, deactivations and net additions since the merger of SIRIUS and XM in July 2008," CEO Mel Karmazin said in a statement.