menu : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a list of dishes available at a restaurant
the menu was in French
- n the dishes making up a meal
- n (computer science) a list of options available to a computer user
- n an agenda of things to do
they worked rapidly down the menu of reports
- Spurred by the passage of a slew of state and local menu-labeling laws, on June 10 the Senate reached a bipartisan agreement to include a federal menu-labeling law as part of .
- A whimsical menu for the hip crowd, for example, or a folksy menu for the family crowd.
- Click on the View menu in IE and scroll down to Text Zoom.
News & Articles
- The Windows 8 Start Menu reimagined and reinvigorated
With Start Menu Reviver you get the traditional functionality of the Start menu, but with a Windows 8 Modern UI look and feel.
June 14, 2013 - TechRepublic
- Unique menu offered at The Office Bistro
NORTH AKRON — A unique menu and atmosphere can be found at The Office Bistro, a restaurant and lounge located at 778 N. Main St. in North Akron. “We offer upscale casual fare,” said General Manager Ryan Kilpatrick. “We have something for everyone.
June 13, 2013 - West Side Leader & South Side News Leader
- Mid-Week Menu: East End Pizza 2.0, Father’s Day Options, and the Ice Cream Rumor Mill
Welcome to the Mid-Week Menu, our weekly roundup of East Bay food news. 1) The ice cream gossip mill is in full swing, with a couple of Bay Area favorites rumored to be adding locations in the East Bay. Tablehopper was the first to report the rumor that Smitten , the liquid-nitrogen-based ice cream shop in San Francisco, might be adding a location in Rockridge.… [ Read more ] [ Subscribe to the ...
June 12, 2013 - East Bay Express
- Paul Henderson in Forbes
When asked whether there would compensation for medical bills for sick pets, Henderson said "to the extent that we identify that the cause of any expenses incurred are related to the food, Menu will take responsibility for that."
- Steven Gerrard in guardian.co.uk
Recalling McGee allegedly grabbing a music card menu from his hand, Gerrard said: "I asked Sabrina for permission to have an input into the music and she gave me permission to go over to the machine and have a look at the menu. It was a small...
- St Brendan in In-Forum (subscription)
At $7.25 an hour, the most likely response from restaurants will be "increases in menu prices, elimination of some positions and reduction of staff hours to try and offset some of the increased labor costs," said Brendan Flanagan, the...