- n inflammation of the brain and spinal cord and their meninges
- Reasons:1)the mumps virus often attacks the sex glands of men women, may cause sterility; 2) the aftermath of mumps may be meningoencephalitis, deafness, or nephritis .
- After consultation the physicians, sympathetic with mid-Ohio's mores, decided that the most kindly thing was to call the affliction a chronic meningoencephalitis.
- This month, however, a study in the Archives of Environmental Health reports that the 16 Virginians who died over the past 34 years of amoebic meningoencephalitis, an infection .
News & Articles
- Obituary: Robert Glen Oakberg
Dr. Robert Glen Oakberg, Ph.D., passed away at Bozeman Deaconess Hospital on Saturday, June 15 from complications arising from viral meningoencephalitis.
June 18, 2013 - KBZK Bozeman