meninges : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a membrane (one of 3) that envelops the brain and spinal cord
- The slightest inaccuracy on the part of the surgeon will let his scalpel pierce the meninges and brain, but the parents of the 16-month-old child that lay on the operating table .
- Back went the excised meninges.
- In a soft, kindly voice and with simple terms he explains that in paresis the spirochetes attack first the meninges (covering of the brain).
News & Articles
- Indian Child Arshid Ali Khan Deemed A God Because Of Tail, Could Die Without Treatment
Culture Health Weird News World Arshid Ali Khan An Indian boy with a tail-like growth has been deemed a god in his country. The child, 12-year-old Arshid Ali Khan , has a condition called meningocele, a form of spina bifida. According to medicaldictionary.com , meningocele causes the meninges, one of the spinal cord membranes, to push through an opening in the spinal cord and create a cyst ...
July 23, 2013 - Opposing Views