- n the tendency to be untruthful
- In the eyes of some Australians, their deaths are an indelible reminder of the brutality of the Indonesian military and the mendacity of their own government in failing to prevent .
- He talked about the Administration's mendacity, its incompetence during Hurricane Katrina, its lack of transparency.
- We use euphemisms like mendacity and inaccuracy.
News & Articles
- Men's Wearhouse falls as co. lowers guidance
Shares of Men's Wearhouse slid Thursday as the retailer lowered its full-year earnings forecast and posted weaker-than-expected second-quarter results. THE SPARK: The seller of men's clothing and accessories ...
Sept. 12, 2013 - Associated Press via Yahoo! News
- Men's Wearhouse Inc. (MW) Is Sinking After Q2 Miss
Men's Wearhouse Inc. (MW) Is Sinking After Q2 Miss
Sept. 12, 2013 - Nasdaq
- Men's Wearhouse cuts guidance, shares fall
The Men's Wearhouse Inc. said Wednesday that its net income fell 28 percent during the fiscal second quarter, hurt by one-time charges and an early Easter that pushed prom tuxedos rentals earlier than ...
Sept. 11, 2013 - Associated Press via Yahoo! News
- Barry Jones in Brisbane Times
I think the worst feature, the worst legacy of the Howard years has been an ongoing meanness - picking out enemies, an attitude of taking no prisoners and a kind of quite ruthless mendacity in pursuing the policies of the government,Mr Jones...
- Toby Dodge in San Diego Union Tribune
The documents show what official inquiries in Britain already have, that the case of weapons of mass destruction was based on thin intelligence and was used to inflate the evidence to the level of mendacity,Dodge said. "In going to war...
- John Howard in TVNZ
For him to turn around now and say we were indolent, we did nothing and we weren't responsible for any reforms is lifting political mendacity to new levels,Howard said.