- n Japanese ornamental tree with fragrant white or pink blossoms and small yellow fruits
- But his mother, Yeh Hui-mei, noticed that the quiet, shy boy seemed to practically vibrate when he heard the Western pop music she used to play.
- Ask a waitress for a Coke: mei you.
News & Articles
- MEIP Starts Phase II Study on Pracinostat
MEI Pharma, Inc. commenced a phase II study of Pracinostat in combination with Vidaza (azacitidine) for the treatment of myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS)
June 19, 2013 - Zacks via Yahoo! Finance
- MEIP Starts Phase II Study on Pracinostat - Analyst Blog
MEI Pharma, Inc. ( MEIP ) recently commenced a phase II study of Pracinostat in combination with Vidaza (azacitidine) for the treatment of myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS). The
June 19, 2013 - Nasdaq
- Mei Pharma Initiates Phase II Clinical Trial Of Pracinostat And Vidaza® In Frontline Myelodysplastic Syndrome
SAN DIEGO, June 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- MEI Pharma, Inc. (Nasdaq: MEIP), an oncology company focused on the clinical development of novel therapies for cancer, announced today that the first patients ...
June 18, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Jaden Smith in Scottish Daily Record
Jaden recalled: "I was just walking up to Mei Ying, it's the first time I ever see her, and boom, my knee was just killing me."
- Alan Mulally in StreetInsider.com (subscription)
Mei-Wei is an exceptional leader who has been pivotal to the success we're experiencing within our China operations today,said Alan Mulally, Ford president and CEO. "He has led the team responsible for growing Ford's brand and product...