megahit : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an unusually successful hit with widespread popularity and huge sales (especially a movie or play or recording or novel)
- Last year's megahit Hitch, in which loveand Smithconquered all, even the critics, proved his durability.
- She attempted suicide, went broke, survived an abusive marriage, wrote and performed another megahit, At Seventeen, and became a lesbian activist.
- So New Line Cinema, flush from the surprise megahit status of the first Lord of the Rings film, bought the rights to the Pullman saga and promptly started fretting about the God .
News & Articles
- This is an interesting quote from Robin Thicke about his megahit summer jam, "Blurred Lines": "Peopl
This is an interesting quote from Robin Thicke about his megahit summer jam, "Blurred Lines": "People say, 'Hey, do you think this is degrading to women?' I'm like, 'Of course it is. What a pleasure it is to degrade a woman. I've never gotten to do that before. I've always respected women.'" Read more...
July 10, 2013 - Gawker
- Five years after Archiemania, ‘American Idol’ auditions return
Television » The once megahit is now just a regular hit, but enthusiasm still high.
July 10, 2013 - The Salt Lake Tribune
- Jose Feliciano claims Springs manager used his blindness to trick him | Video
Pop star says he was duped into signing contract Blind pop star Jose Feliciano, best known for the Christmas megahit "Feliz Navidad," alleges in a scathing lawsuit that his Broward County-based manager tricked him into signing a bad contract he couldn't read.
July 9, 2013 - Sun-Sentinel