meek : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s humble in spirit or manner; suggesting retiring mildness or even cowed submissiveness
meek and self-effacing
- s very docile
meek as a mouse"- Langston Hughes
- s evidencing little spirit or courage; overly submissive or compliant
a fine fiery blast against meek conformity"- Orville Prescott
she looked meek but had the heart of a lion
- Cyrus was cast after a long search for a show about a meek girl with a secret pop-star life, but, say executive producers Steven Peterman and Michael Poryes, she quickly made the .
- Kermit is meek; he is thankful for each day during which the sky does not fall.
- With this incongruously meek surrender, Williams was taken into custody.
News & Articles
- Meek Mill Comments On Lil Snupe's Death, Offers Final Text Messages
Following the death of 18-year-old Meek Mill protege Lil Snupe, the Maybach Music rapper finally commented on his signee's passing, and shared their final text conversation.
June 22, 2013 - Baller Status
- Meek Mill's understudy Lil Snupe dead at 18
Meek Mill’s 18-year-old protégé Lil Snupe has been shot dead. read more
June 20, 2013 - TheCelebrityCafe.com
- Meek Mill Signee, Lil Snupe, Dead At 18
Meek Mill associate, Lil Snupe, reportedly die Thursday morning (June 2). He was just 18.
June 20, 2013 - Baller Status
- Julia Irwin in International Herald Tribune
We seem to allow some of our male politicians to be aggressive and pushy, but women are expected to be meek and mild,Irwin told Australian Broadcasting Corp. radio Thursday.
- La Toya Jackson in Melbourne Herald Sun
Fighting back tears, La Toya, 53, said: "I believe Michael was murdered. I felt that from the start. Not just one person was involved, rather it was a conspiracy of people. He was surrounded by a bad circle. Michael was a very meek, quiet, loving...